Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN – ART
“A bag of primes” refers to a zoom lens that is so good it replaces a bunch of non-zoom prime lenses.
This Sigma 24-70mm does just that and, when you think of it, for an outstanding price.
Price aside this is one of the best constant f/2.8 zooms we have used. It is rugged and feels great in operation, but it’s the image quality that really gets us.
Highly recommended and definitely worth a think if you are considering a few primes in this focal range.
- Beautiful metal build and brass mount – standard on Sigma’s ART lenses.
- Buttery smooth focus/zoom rings.
- Very handy focal range starting at 24mm.
- Works very well with Sony’s eye-detect focus tracking.
- Ideal all-in-one lens for event photography, studio work and travel.
- High-end coatings control flare very well – -good lens for outdoor portraits.
- Very impressive 0.31x magnification – you can get very close to your subjects. Great for food photography!
- Also available on back-order for Panasonic and Leica L-Mount cameras.
|Lens Type||Standard zoom|
|Lens Mount||Sony FE + L-Mount|
|Compatible Format Sizes||full-Frame and APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||88 x 123mm|
None at the moment.
82mm UV Filter
Godox V860III TTL Li-Ion Flash
Godox Xpro wireless trigger
Swipe to view more
Frequently bought with:
Sigma 28-70mm F2.8 DG DN – Contemporary