Sigma 28-70mm F2.8 DG DN Contemporary
Leave it to Sigma to come up with the smallest and brightest mirrorless standard zoom.
28-70mm is such a great range and now with an aperture of f/2.8 we can definitely picture this lens glued to many Sony (and L-Mount) cameras.
Pairs really well with Sigma’s other standout, the Sigma 16-28mm F2.8 wide angle zoom 😉
An incredible kit lens upgrade, highly recommended and currently in our staff’s personal kits.
- Small (10cm) and light (470 grams) – the ideal lens for travel, when you know you will need to take photos day and night, indoors and outdoors.
- F/2.8 constant aperture throughout the zoom range means your exposure doesn’t change and you get great light-gathering abilities whether zoomed-in or out.
- Solid feeling construction and smooth focus/zoom rings.
- AF/MF switch built into lens.
- Linear focussing and hardly any focus breathing make this a great lens for video recording
|Sony FE + L-Mount
|Compatible Format Sizes
|Full-Frame and APS-C
|Lens Hood Supplied
|72 x 102mm
None at the moment.
67mm Circular Polarizer
67mm UV Filter
Peak Design Capture Clip
Frequently bought with:
Sigma 16-28mm F2.8 DG DN Contemporary