Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN | ART
A beast of a portrait lens in a nice tidy package.
Sigma’s previous DSLR version, spectacular in its own right, is huge.
Making the most of what mirrorless cameras can offer in terms of redesigns, Sigma struck gold with this 85mm F1.4 ART.
Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please leave your valid email address below.
- 85mm is just the right focal length for natural looking portraits.
- Use an 85mm for cityscapes and landscape to add a bit of compression to your compositions.
- The bright aperture of f/1.4 combined with a full-frame sensor will allow you to have more control over what is and isn’t in focus – allowing you to create beautiful, dreamy out of focus areas.
- There are great options for Sony – this lens is extremely well corrected for chromatic aberrations. Images will be tack sharp even shot wide-open at f/1.4.
- Strangely enough for an 85mm lens, this one has distortion. It is corrected in-camera when shooting JPEG and in software when editing RAW files.
- This is a lens that is on-par with Sony’s G Master line.
- AF/MF switch on the lens.
- Available on back-order for Leica, Panasonic and Sigma L-Mount cameras.
|Lens Type||Mid-Telephoto Prime|
|Lens Mount||Sony FE | L-Mount|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Full-Frame and APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||83 x 94m|
None at the moment.
77mm Circular Polarizer
77mm UV Filter
Kenro Magic Cleaner cloth
Frequently bought with:
Godox 5in1 Reflector
Godox V860III TTL Li-Ion Flash
Godox Xpro wireless trigger