Sigma 16-28mm F2.8 DG DN Contemporary
Exciting times to be a Sony photographer! (psss… also available in L-Mount for Panasonic and Leica)
After some super releases last year, including the absolutely tiny 28-70 F2.8, Sigma are back at it again.
This time, it’s one for all you wide-angle enthusiasts.
The Sigma 16-28mm is bound to make landscape and night time photographers, vloggers and real-estate shooters very happy.
- Very impressive and useful max. aperture of f/2.8.
- Zoom range up to 28mm pairs nicely with Sigma’s standard 28-70mm f/2.8 zoom released earlier.
- High quality materials are very well put together – zoom and focus ring spin smoothly and are a joy to use.
- Very nice image quality throughout the zoom range.
- Smaller and lighter than f/2.8 competitors – will be more enjoyable to lug around and use handheld for video.
|Lens Type||Wide-Angle zoom|
|Lens Mount||Sony FE + L-Mount|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Full-Frame and APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||77 x 101mm|
None at the moment.
72mm Circular Polarizer
72mm UV Filter
Peak Design Capture Clip Version 3
Swipe to view more
Frequently bought with:
Sony SEL FE 20mm F1.8 G
Godox ML60 Video LED light