Peak Design Capture Clip
€69.99 – €89.99
TAKE YOUR CAMERA EVERYWHERE
On a recent Camera World photo walk, 6 out of 8 participants had a Peak Design Capture Clip and no cameras were dropped!
Unlike a camera strap, the Capture clip keeps your camera rigidly stable while hiking, biking, or moving around the studio. Unlike a camera bag, Keep your camera instantly accessible with the click of a button.
Includes 2 components: a metal clip that clamps to any backpack strap, belt, or bag, and an Arca tripod-compatible plate that screws into the bottom of your camera. Your camera locks into the clip, where it is held rigidly and securely. Press the lockable quick-release button to remove.
Peak Design’s products are extremely well thought-out and built to a very high standard.
- Install clip on backpack/sling bag straps or your belt for quick access. Connects to any strap up to 6.4 cm (2.5”) wide and 2.2cm (0.88″) thick.
- Beautifully machined metal can hold up to 90kg (200lbs).
- 4-way plate screws into your camera, lenses, binoculars, action camera and is compatible with Arca-type tripod heads.
- Redundant security lock prevents accidental release.
- Peak Design make a Manfrotto RC-2 compatible plate for the Capture Clip.
8.3 cm (3.3″) x 4.0 cm (1.6″) x 2.0 cm (0.79″)
3.8 cm (1.5″) x 3.8 cm (1.5″) x 0.7 cm (0.3″)
Can withstand well over 200 lbs (90 kg). Safe for use with the largest of professional cameras in during any activity or environment.
Fits any strap up to 6.4cm (2.5”) wide and 1.5cm (0.6″) thick with standard thumbscrews or 2.2cm (0.88”) thick with included hex-head clamping bolts.
Guaranteed for life
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
1 x Capture Clip
1 x Standard Plate
2 x hand drive bolts & 2 x hex drive long bolts
1 x 4mm hex wrench
1 x microfiber pouch
Not at the moment.