Sony SEL FE 20mm F1.8 G
- De-clickable aperture ring – frees up one of your camera’s function buttons, gives you quick access the A (automatic) mode and when de-clicked lets you smoothly adjust the aperture while recording video to maintain proper exposure.
- Linear focus for reliable and repeatable focus pulls.
- Bright maximum aperture of f/1.8 – highly valued by astrophotographers and just plain useful to have. Give an elegant background blur to your vlogs!
- Max magnification of 022x and minimum focus distance of only 19 centimetres – get creative with your close-ups.
- Focus hold button on lens can also be assigned to other camera functions.
- Superb image quality thanks to Sony’s advanced coatings and extra-dispersion (ED) elements. Not a GM, but a GM.
- Useful 30mm focal length in crop mode or on APS-C Sony cameras (a6000 series)
|Lens Type||Wide angle prime|
|Lens Mount||Sony FE|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Full-Frame and APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||74 x 85mm|
None at the moment.
67mm Circular Polarizer
67mm UV Filter
Swipe to view more
Frequently bought with:
Sony A7 Mark III camera
Sony SEL FE 24mm F1.4 GM
Sony SEL FE 24mm F2.8 G