Nikon D3500 camera
€509.99 – €709.99
The D3500, one of the best entry level DSLRs is discontinued, but if you’d like to scroll down you’ll see some suggested alternatives like the Canon EOS 2000D camera.
One of our best selling cameras for beginners, whether you are looking to use it in fully-automatic modes for stunning photos or dive into the manual modes in a photography course.
Start off with the built-in guide and turn it off once you get going. We’ve even sold this camera to seasoned pros looking for a small body to take on trips while still getting beautiful images.
- 24 Megapixel sensor gets great results and gives you a lot of information to work with in computer software if you want to go down that route.
- Larger sensor than compact cameras comes in handy in lowlight scenarios
- Records lovely video in Full HD, up to 60p.
- Good battery life and small (yet ergonomic and comfortable) body, make it ideal for people on the go, whether trekking, travelling or photowalks around town.
- Nikon’s Snapbridge smartphone app let’s you transfer your files over wi-fi or bluetooth for easy and wireless sharing.
- Great range of lenses both new and pre-owned to build-up a kit as you go.
|Rear Screen Type
|Battery Life Shots
|124 x 97 x 70 mm
None at the moment.