Canon EOS 2000D camera
One of our best-selling cameras for beginners. The Canon EOS 2000d checks most boxes for anybody looking to take up photography for school, courses, a new hobby or a small business.
It has a great high-resolution sensor to help you capture true to life photos for both large prints and website imagery, connects to Canon’s CameraConnect smartphone app for easy photo transfers and connection to PCs and comes with a handy built-in guide to help you if you ever get a little lost.
- 24 Megapixel high-resolution sensor does much better in low light situation than a compact camera and gives more to work with for larger prints and online graphics.
- The Scene Intelligent mode lets the camera do all the work – just press the shutter. BUT the Canon EOS 2000d also gives you access to those all important manual modes, essential for photography courses and matching your vision to the final result.
- The EF lens mount gives you access to one of the biggest selections of lenses, both new and pre-owned. The included EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens is a great starting point.
- Record videos in Full HD resolution for superb footage to create your memorable montages from.
- Share your images wirelessly to your phone or tablet with Canon’s Camera Connect app.
Everything you need to step up to DSLR quality, just add a memory card and camera case.
EOS 2000D body
EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens
Camera strap EW-400D
Battery Pack LP-E10
Battery Charger LC-E10E
Power cable for battery charger
Getting started guide
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-S|
|Rear Screen Type||Fixed|
|Continuous Drive||3 fps|
|Battery Life (shots)||500|
|Dimensions||129 x 101 x 78 mm|
None at the moment.
DSLR Accessory Kit
Duracell LP-E10 battery for canon
Hama Star Tripods