Fujifilm X-E4 camera
€949.99 – €1,099.99
The Fujifilm X-E4 camera strikes a great balance.
A compact camera body with superb image quality, interchangeable lenses (+ the option to get the 27mm f/2.8 at a great price!), a fully-tilting screen for those all important selfies + for recording vlogs and a viewfinder for those extra bright days.
No wonder this mirrorless camera is hard to keep in stock
Excellent camera for those tempted by the X100V, but unsure about commiting to only one fixed lens.
- Very well rated 26mp sensor, now able to track subjects and autofocus in low light.
- Small camera body (127x73x33mm – 365 grams) is a pleasure to use while walking around or travelling.
- The Fujifilm XE-4 has very good video features and fully-tilting screen make this a great option for those wanting to record their adventures and businesses looking to create original, high-quality content on the go.
- Physical shutter speed dial and film simulations will bring you back (or introduce you to 😉 ) something similar to the classic film camera experience – especially if you go for the camera kitted with the XF 27mm f/2.8 lens and its aperture ring.
- On the go and don’t feel like fussing with dials and buttons? One flick of the AUTO switch and Fujifilm’s Scene Recognition mode (SR) brilliantly takes care of everything to ensure great captures.
|Rear Screen Type||Fully-Tilting|
|Continuous Drive||20 fps|
|Battery Life Shots||380|
|Dimensions||121 x 73 x 33 mm|