Fujifilm X-T30 ii camera
€949.99 – €1,399.99
What an enjoyable camera to carry around! Small body, but great ergonomics and performance.
If you are looking for a classic digital camera with classic dials, this is an excellent option.
Although the screen doesn’t swivel out, it tilts up and down behind the camera for those inconspicuous street snaps.
Pair it with a good lens and a Peak Design Capture clip and head out 😉
- Excellent 26 megapixel sensor will get you great colours and details even in low light.
- Updated autofocus now tracks subjects well in all lighting conditions.
- Pair the physical shutter speed dial of the Fujifilm X-T30ii with a lens like the XF 23mm f/2 WR for an experience close to that of old film SLRs.
- Add to that, Fuji’s famous film simulations (Velvia, Acros, Provia, etc…) to accentuate the impression of using a film camera.
- Although the X-T30ii is not geared towards vloggers, it is definitely more than capable for video productions on and off a motorised gimbal.
- On the go and don’t feel like fussing with dials and buttons? One flick of the AUTO switch and Fujifilm’s Scene Recognition mode (SR) brilliantly takes care of everything to ensure great captures.
|Lens Mount||Fujifilm X|
|Rear Screen Type||Tilting|
|Continuous Drive||30 fps|
|Battery Life Shots||380 shots|
|Dimensions||118 x 83 x 47 mm|
None at the moment.
SD memory card
Fujifilm NP-W126S battery
Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR