Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG MACRO Art
The Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG MACRO Art lens is a real stunner. When Canon and Nikon discontinued their mid-telephoto macro lenses we were stuck. Thank you Sigma!
This is an ideal lens for product photography and food. The wider angle of view is distortion free and let’s you fill the frame without having to be far from the subject.
Another good scenario is dental photography. Any dentists with crop sensor DSLR or mirrorless cameras out there? This is a much better suited lens than your typical 100mm macro unit.
- The Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG MACRO Art is purposely built to offer razor sharp images without any aberrations, colour bleeding or distortion.
- Sigma’s high-end coatings make this a great dual-purpose lens. Use backlighting creatively indoors and outdoors without having to worry about ghosting and veiling affecting your final capture.
- Fast AF with full-time manual focus – Full-time manual focus function allows the lens to be switched to manual focus simply by rotating the focus ring.
- 9-bladed aperture iris for attractive bokeh balls when shooting wide-open.
- Brass metal mount and gasket throughout – this is a lens made for the working photographer.
|Prime mid-telephoto macro
|Compatible Format Sizes
|Full-Frame and APS-C
|Lens Hood Supplied
|71 x 106mm
49mm Circular Polarizer
49mm UV Filter
Godox M1 RGB LED light