Kenro Heavy Duty Carbon tripod
Carbon tripods have the advantage of being slightly lighter weight than alloy, but it’s the vibration reduction that really sets them apart.
On top of that, the Kenro Heavy Duty Carbon tripod will hold up to 14kg, so it is up to any challenge.
- The legs have four sections and twist locks for fast set ups. One leg is removable and can be used as a full-size monopod with a maximum height of 1740mm.
- Tripod head: Matched triple action ball head with an Arca Swiss-style quick release plate and built-in spirit level.
- Monopod feature: One of the legs is removable and can be attached to the centre column, instantly converting it to a full-size monopod with ball head.
- Included in the box: KENTR501C Tripod, Reversible regular and short length centre columns, matched triple action BC3 ball head with quick release plate (Arca Swiss-style), Shoulder Strap and Carry Case.
- 6-year guarantee: All Kenro tripods and monopods are covered by a 6 year limited warranty
|Number of sections:||4|
|Maximum working height:||1680mm|
|Minimum Working height:||262mm|
|Maximum monopod height:||1740mm|
Dörr smartphone holder
Peak Design Capture Clip
Peak Design Everyday Backpack