Hawke Frontier APO 10×42 binoculars
This is Hawke’s high-end range of binoculars. If you are looking for ultimate image quality The ED X and Frontier APO are the wait to go.
If you are on the fence, our opinion is that, unlike electronics, optics are a good investment. There won’t be firmware updates to do and it is highly unlikely that upgrades will come along.
The one thing we recommend is that you spend as much as you are comfortable on optics. Once you see the difference, it is hard to unsee.
- APO is short for Apochromatic which is when an optic is designed to bring three colors into focus in the same plane, minimising abberations and fringing.
- Extra dispersion (ED) glass for the cleanest reproduction of high contrast areas.
- Dielectric Coatings – helps with transmition of light, making for a brighter image.
- High Resolution Phase Corrected Roof Prisms – corrects image for higher contrast and resolution.
- Water Repellent Lens Coatings.
- Magnesium Alloy Chassis.
- Focus From 2m.
- Replaceable Twist-Up Eye Cups With Position Stops.
- Stay-On Lens Covers.
Binocular tripod adapter
Celestron Bluetooth smartphone holder
Slik PRO AL-324DX tripod
Swipe to view more