Celestron Bluetooth smartphone holder
With this smartphone holder, Celestron have created an easy way to capture pictures and videos of what you are seeing through your binoculars, spotting scopes, microscopes and telescopes.
They even go as far as to include a wireless bluetooth remote. Easy to connect (as easy as connecting headphones, etc…) this piece of the puzzle will allow you to trigger the camera without touching it which might introduce camera shake and leave you with blurry images.
- The Smartphone Adapter fits any eyepiece from 29mm to 45mm in diameter, including telescopes equipped with 1.25” eyepieces, spotting scopes, monoculars, and binoculars.
- The Smartphone Adapter DX Kit accommodates a wide range of smartphones. The phone platform adjusts and can fit any device—usually with the case still on. The secure platform stands up to the weight thanks to the adapter’s strong threaded knobs to secure the adapter in place.
- Durable, metal bodied adapter stands up to rigorous use in the field and harsh weather conditions.
- Both devices work with virtually all smartphone models, including the latest devices from Apple, Samsung, and Google.
- Simple to use smartphone adapter. Place your phone in the adapter, center your phone’s camera over the eyepiece, and use the knobs to secure the adapter in place.