Fujifilm X-S10 camera
€1,049.99 – €1,599.99
The Fujifilm X-S10 is the small business’, content creator, globetrotter and student’s camera.
Released during the lockdowns, this camera checked so many boxes for photographers stuck at home and wanting to stay connected.
Available in various kits to fit every need.
- A 26 megapixel sensor paired with Fujifilm’s class leading image processing – maintain control over the final look and have fun with different film photography simulations (Fujifilm incorporated their outstanding knowledge of film photography stocks).
- Spend less time on the computer – get the capture and the mood right in camera and share instantly via Bluetooth to your phone, tablet or Instax Link printers.
- Strong video features make this a solid option for people and businesses creating both stills and videos. Quick and easy for social media or more involved and pro for projects and marketing.
- Fujifilm has one of the most comprehensive system of lenses for their mirrorless cameras – be confident that you’re investing in a healthy ecosystem.
- The X-S10 is a bit of a departure from Fujifilms previous X series. Instead of physical dials for shutter speeds and ISO, they have gone with the industry standard of a PASM dial (The dial on top that changes modes – Program/Aperture/Shutterspeed/Manual)
- If you are a fan of the old school dials, we recommend looking at the X-E4/X-T30ii/X-T4 cameras.
|Rear Screen Type
|Battery Life Shots
|126 x 85 x 65 mm
None at the moment.
Fujifilm NP-W126S battery
SD memory card
Instax Mini Link 2 Smartphone Printer
Swipe to view more