Tamron 70-300mm F/4.5-6.3 Di III RXD
€479.99 – €749.99
Another great option from Tamron for Sony and Nikon photographers.
Lightweight and portable, this is a perfect lens for people looking to get more magnification than their kit lens allows.
Perfect for hikes and traveling, when you never know what you might come across and for outdoors sports where you can never get close enough.
This lens is not stabilised but works very well with stabilised Sony and Nikon bodies.
- A versatile telephoto zoom that is a great addition to your kit.
- Small and lightweight for its class, you won’t mind having it with you, on the camera or in the bag.
- Excellent autofocus in both speed and accuracy
- Works well with Sony’s eyes tracking – you should be able to get some nice portraits.
- Nice out-of-focus rendering, especially on the long end – smooth.
- Good weather-sealing throughout the lens.
- You are getting a lot for the price if you don’t mind losing all the on lens buttons from higher-end offerings.
- Uses same 67mm filter thread as most of Tamron’s Sony-mount lenses.
|Compatible Format Sizes
|full-Frame and APS-C
|Lens Hood Supplied
|77 x 148mm
None at the moment.
67mm Circular Polarizer
67mm UV Filter