Sony ZV-E10 camera
More and more customers are coming in looking for content creating equipment. By that we mean, cameras, lights, gimbals, monitors – equipment that can be used equally well for stills and video recording.
The Sony ZV-E10 is, in our opinion one of the best value propositions of this use.
Small yet feature heavy and adaptable, it will serve business owners, vloggers, globetrotters very well.
- Large APS-C sized sensor, for the size of the camera, will be handy in scenarios where the light is dim or when you want to blur out backgrounds. Great for filming, food photography, vlogging.
- Shown in the pictures in the REMOVABLE windjammer covering Sony’s excellent microphone – great when used for vlogging or as a webcam for remote work and video calls.
- Fully articulating touchscreen opens up so many more possibilities than just selfies (which it handles famously) – think macro, product, street and abstract photography.
- The Sony E lens mount has quickly become one of the largest and healthiest out there – loads of option from brands such as Sony, Zeiss, Sigma, Tamron, Samyang, etc…
- S&Q mode (slow and quick) gives you instant access to creative recording such as slow motion and timelapse.
- Headphone and microphone ports which are rare to see in this price bracket.
|Rear Screen Type||Fully-articulating|
|Viewfinder Type||No viewfinder|
|Continuous Drive||11 fps|
|Battery Life Shots||440|
|Dimensions||115 x 64 x 45 mm|