Sony ZV-1 camera
Superb camera for anyone looking for a hybrid still/video compact.
Handy features include face and eye detection, portrait mode to blur out backgrounds and a mode called “product showcase” in which the camera knows when a product is being shown and makes sure to bring it in focus.
Sony have reworked its colours a bit to give very pleasing skin tones – this camera is very popular with make-up artist, hair stylists and vloggers.
- Bright f1.8-2.8 lens and range of 24-70mm make this camera suited for everyday photography, indoors and outdoors.
- Built-in Neutral Density filter guarantees good and even exposure and also let’s you blur out the background while shooting outdoors.
- High quality video footage (full sensor readout in 4k) and no “jello” effect when panning the camera.
- Face-priority auto-exposure mode means faces will always look right – great for when you are filming and walking outdoors or taking photos with light sources in the background.
- Front facing tally light blinks to let you know camera is recording – no more second guessing yourself. “Is this thing filming?”
- Fully articulating touchscreen and the ability to control camera via your phone (or optional bluetooth controller/tripod) make this a great camera to set-up when you want to record your
|Camera Type||Premium Compact|
|Rear Screen Type||Fully-articulating|
|Continuous Drive||24 fps|
|Battery Life Shots||260|
|Dimensions||105 x 60 x 44 mm|
Benro PocketPod tripod
Sony GP-VPT2BT Shooting Grip With Wireless Remote Commander
SD memory card
Frequently bought with:
Godox M1 RGB LED light
Godox ML60 Video LED light