Sony 70-200mm F2.8 GM
One of the must have lenses for event photographers, the 70-200mm F2.8 is as essential to them as it is versatile for everybody else.
Compatible with teleconverters for more reach and built to last, this is a lens to be used outdoors in extreme conditions.
Fast-focussing paired with outstanding image quality, this is also a lens found in many pro and hobby studios for anything from portrait to product photography.
Awaiting restock delivery. This item may still be ordered, and will be supplied as promptly as possible
- Internal zoom, fluorine coatings and weather-sealed design – this lens is made to withstand whatever pros can throw at it.
- Sony used a lot of expensive glass here – extra-dispersion and aspherical elements are paired with high-end coatings for supreme image quality worthy of the G Master moniker.
- Separate autofocus motors for both front and rear element groups make for fast and accurate focusing.
- Close focusing distance of 96 centimetres (0.25x magnification) making this a great lens to capture what is right in front of you AND what is across the room – in just an instant.
- Very efficient image stabilisation with controls right at your finger tips.
- Circular 11-blade iris for beautiful out-of-focus areas and nice light fall-off
- Includes rotatable tripod mount and compatibility with Sony’s 1.4x and 2x teleconverters.
|Lens Type||Telephoto zoom|
|Lens Mount||Sony FE|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Full-Frame and APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||88 x 200mm|
None at the moment.
77mm Circular Polarizer
77mm UV Filter
Frequently bought with:
Sony SEL 24-70mm F2.8 GM FE