Sony 70-200mm F2.8 GM
One of the must have lenses for event photographers, the 70-200mm F2.8 is as essential to them as it is versatile for everybody else.
Compatible with teleconverters for more reach and built to last, this is a lens to be used outdoors in extreme conditions.
Fast-focussing paired with outstanding image quality, this is also a lens found in many pro and hobby studios for anything from portrait to product photography.
- Internal zoom, fluorine coatings and weather-sealed design – this lens is made to withstand whatever pros can throw at it.
- Sony used a lot of expensive glass here – extra-dispersion and aspherical elements are paired with high-end coatings for supreme image quality worthy of the G Master moniker.
- Separate autofocus motors for both front and rear element groups make for fast and accurate focusing.
- Close focusing distance of 96 centimetres (0.25x magnification) making this a great lens to capture what is right in front of you AND what is across the room – in just an instant.
- Very efficient image stabilisation with controls right at your finger tips.
- Circular 11-blade iris for beautiful out-of-focus areas and nice light fall-off
- Includes rotatable tripod mount and compatibility with Sony’s 1.4x and 2x teleconverters.
|Compatible Format Sizes
|Full-Frame and APS-C
|Lens Hood Supplied
|88 x 200mm
None at the moment.