Sigma 50mm F2 DG DN Contemporary
The Sigma 50mm F2 DG DN Contemporary is a welcome addition to Sony and L-Mount mirrorless camera systems.
With its metal build, bright f/2.0 aperture and physical aperture ring, this is a classy standard prime lens that will fetch you outstanding images in any light. Part of Sigma’s I series of lenses.
Fits perfectly on the Sony A7c full-frame mirrorless camera.
- Part of the Sigma’s I series – beautifully sculpted from metal, this lens even includes a matching metal lens hood.
- The clicked aperture ring let’s you set your F-Stop with a more tactile feel. Ring can also be set to A (automatic aperture)
- High quality glass and bright f/2.0 aperture mean high levels of acuity and versatility. This is a standard prime lens ideal for the photographer that wants one prime lens.
- 9 rounded aperture blades to give you smooth bokeh without being distracting. Your subjects will have a nice pop and separation.
- At 345 grams 70mm, this is a smallish lens that feels solid and inspires confidence.
|Lens Type||Standard Prime|
|Lens Mount||SOny and L-mount|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Full-Frame and APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
58mm UV Filter
58mm Circular Polarizer
Kenro Magic Cleaner cloth