Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Art lens
A stunning lens for photographers who want to wow customers! A classic focal length for natural looking portraits but also well-corrected for distortion for compressed landscape shot you can get lost in!
Pair this with a bright 35mm prime lens and you are off to the races for event, wedding and commercial photography.
- Typical Sigma ART build quality – made for the working pro and discerning hobbyist.
- The 135mm focal length will get you natural looking and pleasing portraits.
- Bright f/1.8 aperture and telephoto focal length for ultimate control on beautiful background blur (aka Bokeh)
- Lens construction tailor-made to offer the highest resolution AND best rendering. Pop this on even the highest megapixel camera!
- Well-controlled distortion means this lens is great out of the studio too. Architecture, landscape, cityscape and even astro photography.
|Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony E, L-Mount
|Compatible Format Sizes
|Full-frame and APS-C
|Lens Hood Supplied
|91.4mm × 114.9mm
82mm UV Filter
Kenro Magic Cleaner cloth
Godox 5in1 Reflector