SD memory card
€15.99 – €159.99
You will find all our options in the drop down menu.
Buying memory cards is a bit like buying socks.
But since it must be done, here are a few tips:
- Do you leave your camera in automatic mode? You will be happy with 16gB.
- Do you leave your camera in automatic mode and record videos as well as stills? A 32gb card will do the trick.
- Do you shoot RAW files to be edited on the computer later on? 64gb and up will give you peace of mind, especially when travelling.
- Shooting mostly video or fast burst of shots for action? Get a 128gb or 256gb card.
- Some newer higher-end cameras are compatible with UHS-ii SD cards. These cards are much faster in operation, both for transferring to your computer but also for clearing your cameras buffer and get you going again. If these work with your camera, they come highly recommended.
Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please leave your valid email address below.