Nikon Z 85mm F1.8 S
Nikon has aways produced excellent portrait lenses and now the Z mirrorless line of cameras as given them the opportunity to push the design even further.
This lens produces elegant images that are never too clinical while its coatings control flaring and mixed lighting very well.
The Nikon Z 85mm F1.8 S is often paired with their 35mm F1.8 S by professional photographers.
- Distortion-free – a great lens to pull double duty of portrait and architecture/fine art photography.
- Sharp but elegant rendering for both near and far subjects.
- Weather-sealed lens pairs nicely to similarly built Nikon Z cameras.
- Excellent lens for night time shots (plus it renders nice sunstars!)
- Shows more focus breathing than other Nikon Z lenses – good lens for detail and b-roll in video recording as long as you keep this in mind. Manual focus pulls are made pleasant by the large focus ring.
|Compatible Format Sizes
|Full-Frame and APS-C
|Lens Hood Supplied
|75 x 99mm
None at the moment.