Nikon Z 70-180mm f/2.8 lens
For the price conscious event, studio and wedding photographer who doesn’t want to sacrifice on image quality and bright aperture for those beautiful blurred-out backgrounds.
The Nikon Z 70-180mm f/2.8 lens is much more compact than its classic 70-200 f/2.8 counterparts and since Nikon Z-series full-frame cameras have in-body stabilisation you won’t miss it in the lens.
Awaiting restock delivery. This item may still be ordered, and will be supplied as promptly as possible
- Constant f/2.8 aperture will make your life much easier on photoshoots as you never have to worry about the setting changing as you zoom in and out.
- With modern sensors, the 180mm vs 200mm on the long end won’t be missed, especially when you see how much lighter this lens is (795 vs 1440 grams)
- Compatible with Nikons teleconverter + when using the 2x converter the lens gets you almost 1:1 reproduction for amazing macro shots – handy!
- Quiet focusing and suppressed focus-breathing for pro video recordings.
- 9 aperture blade iris construction for smooth bokeh and lovely rendering.
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Full-Frame and APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||83.5 mm x 151 mm|
67mm UV Filter
Godox 5in1 Reflector
67mm Circular Polarizer