Nikon Z 5
€1,599.99 – €2,479.99
Nikon’s entry level is not like any other entry level Full-Frame camera we’ve seen.
It seems like a great balance between retaining the features that make the Z 6 and Z 7 so reliable and performant, while only sacrificing things that beginners and enthusiasts (and even minimalists) wouldn’t care for in the first place.
Highly recommended – especially with the positively tiny and practical Z 24-50mm kit lens.
- An excellent Full-Frame 24 megapixel sensor and access to the new Nikon Z lenses – this is a mighty upgrade for enthusiasts coming from crop sensor DSLRs like the d3500 and d5600.
- Many features shared from the higher-end Z cameras – excellent battery life, tilting touchscreen, 4k video recording, eye and face autofocus, in-camera image stabilisation and excellent ergonomics.
- This camera does a great job in low light, with an max ISO sensitivity of 51, 200.
- Can use 2 SD memory cards – a necessity for anyone relying on their camera to get and save once in a lifetime captures. Rest assured knowing that your pictures are saved on two cards rather than one.
- Camera can be used wihile powered thanks to the new EN-EL15C battery.
- Use your Nikon DSLR lenses on the Z 5 thanks to the Nikon FTZ adapter.
|Camera Type||Full-Frame Mirrorless|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Rear Screen Type||Tilting|
|Continuous Drive||4.5 fps|
|Battery Life Shots||490|
|Dimensions||134 mm x 100.5 mm x 69.5 mm|
Duracell EN-EL15C battery for Nikon
Nikon FTZ ii Mount Adapter
SD memory card