Nikon D780 camera
€2,749.99 – €3,299.99
The tough D780 boasts a fast, dedicated Hybrid-AF system for Live View shooting, and a fast, powerful 51-point Phase-Detection AF system for viewfinder shooting. When shooting in Live View, photographers and moviemakers benefit from the same AF system as found in the acclaimed Nikon Z 6 mirrorless camera.
Users can lock onto expressions with Eye-Detection AF and take advantage of low-light AF, which powers reliable subject acquisition all the way down to -6 EV. Photographers shooting through the viewfinder benefit from flagship tracking performance, and quick switching between advanced AF modes.
- The pinnacle of enthusiast full-frame DSLR. All the advantages of an optical viewfinder but now with the added speed and features of mirrorless focusing in Live-view.
- An extremely well laid-out and ergonomic camera body, rugged and comfortable with even the largest of telephoto lenses.
- A well regarded 24.5 Megapixel sensor, which has proven itself in both its high dynamic range and in low-light scenarios.
- Nikon have worked on the predecessor’s colour science and it shows. Beautiful JPEGs straight out of camera and rich Raw files to play around with.
- Long battery life and TWO UHS-II SD memory card slots mean to you just keep going knowing the camera will follow and won’t miss a beat.
- Large Hi-Res rear touchscreen tilts to help you get those low and high shots.
|Camera type||Mid-Sized DSLR|
|Lens mount||Nikon F|
|Rear screen||Tilting touchscreen|
|Max shutter speed||1/8000s|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi + Bluetooth|
|Battery||EN-EL15b (2260 photos per charge)|
|Storage type||2x UHS-II Sd card|
|Size||144 x 116 x 76 mm|
None at the moment.
Lowepro Format 160
77mm UV Filter
Duracell EN-EL15C battery for Nikon
Frequently bought with:
Nikon 50mm F1.4G
Nikon AF-S 16-35mm F4 ED VR Lens