Nikon AF-P DX 10-20mm F4.5-5.6G VR
Often the second lens purchased with a Nikon APS-C DSLR ( d3500, d5600, etc…), the Nikon 10-20mm is a wide-angle zoom ideal for people travelling to old cities with narrow streets or big cities with large landmarks!
Use the widest end of the zoom to fill up the frame with big modern architecture and the long end for the street and people photography you meet along the way.
Although the materials used are not pro-grade (plastic mount), careful photographers will be rewarded with very good image quality and portability.
- Combine the ultra wide angle (UWA) of 10mm with the longer 20mm and everything in between to capture new scenes in a way your kit lens can’t.
- The built-in image stabiliser means for most shots you can leave the tripod at home.
- The optical design produces images with beautiful clarity, controls flaring when light rays get in your shot and controls distortion which usually plagues such wide lenses.
- Small and light, you could very easily carry this as an extra lens on you next outing.
- Use the close focusing feature (22 centimetres) to create unique portraits, product shots, and abstracts.
- With its dedicated focus ring and ultra wide angle, this lens makes widescreen video recordings look great!
|Lens Type||Wide-angle zoom|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Focal Length||10-20mm (15-30mm Full-Frame equivalent)|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Nikon DX|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||77 x 73mm|
None at the moment.
72mm UV Filter
72mm Circular Polarizer