Nikon 50mm f/1.8G
Probably the most recommended lens for Nikon Full-Frame and APS-C SLR cameras.
Don’t be fooled by its small size and light weight, the Nikon 50mm F1.8 G packs a punch and for a great price.
Ideal for most types of walk-around photography including street, portraits, food, products, etc… This lens produces beautiful blurred backgrounds and its design lends itself very well to mixed lighting, whether in the studio or outdoors (day and night)
Highly recommended for both Full-Frame and APS-C Nikon DSLRs.
- Silent, fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Small size makes it easy to always have with you. (72x53mm – 185 grams)
- A great upgrade in image quality for photographers adding to their kit lens.
- 50mm focal length lends itself extremely well to portraiture yet is more versatile than a 85mm lens.
- Lens coatings deal with flaring and artificial lights very well – this is a great lens for night time cityscapes.
- Use it on an APS-C DSLR for a 75mm view, making this an ideal portrait lens for the d3000, d5000 and d7000 series.
|Lens Type||Standard Prime|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Full-Frame and APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||72 x 53mm|
None at the moment.
58mm Circular Polarizer
58mm UV Filter
Frequently bought with:
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX
Nikon AF-S 35mm F1.4G Lens