Fujifilm XF 8mm F3.5 lens
When Fujifilm came over to Cork City to do a demo day, they were particularly excited with this release.
And rightfully so! The Fujifilm XF 8mm F3.5 ultra-wide prime lens will surely be very popular with landscape photographers in Ireland.
Our expansive coastal seascapes, changing weather and long (and beautiful!) hikes are what this Fujifilm 8mm F3.5 lens was made for.
Want to vlog about your adventures along the way? This will pull double-duty without missing a beat.
Extra points for taking regular 62mm filters 😉
- Versatile lens for landscapes, interiors, architecture, real-estate and street photography.
- Offer’s you a 120 degree field of view (12mm Full-Frame equivalent)
- Compact and rugged – WR stands for weather resistant/ lens weighs 215 grams
- You can easily mount your favourite 62mm filters, great for long exposures or shooting vlogs wide open during the day.
- Very practical lens for walk & talk vlogging.
- Almost rectilinear – not at all a fisheye lens.
- Capture dramatic landscapes and captivating street scenes with one lens.
- Made to keep up with Fujifilm’s latest High-Resolution 40mp sensors like the Fujifilm X-T5
|Lens Mount||Fujifilm X|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Full-Frame and APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
62mm UV Filter
62mm Circular Polarizer
Kenro Magic Cleaner cloth