Fujifilm X100v camera
A real gem of a camera!
Fujifilm have a winner here with the fifth iteration of the compact X100 series.
The X100V available in black and silver.
- 26 megapixel X-Trans 4 sensor paired with a newly designed 23mm f/2.0 fixed lens – you’ll be zooming with your feet to capture stunning images in any light.
- Clever hybrid viewfinder let’s you switch between an electronic viewfinder (which allows you to see your exposure in real-time) and an optical one (which lets you see subject entering into your frame – very useful for timing the perfect capture).
- Discreet tilting screen folds seemlessly into the camera, yet once deployed allows you to capture stealthy shots.
- Control the exposure triangle of shutter speed, aperture and ISO right at your finger tips with the X100v’s dedicated dials – this is a huge benefit for both learning photography basics and rapidly controlling the exposure.
- Available in two colours – black or silver. The metal top and bottom are extraordinarly milled from aluminium. The silver version is a stunner, or choose the black for a more subdued look.
|Camera Type||Large sensor compact|
|Rear Screen Type||Tilting|
|Viewfinder Type||Electronic and Optical|
|Continuous Drive||11 fps|
|Battery Life Shots||420|
|Dimensions||128 x 75 x 53 mm|
None at the moment.
Fujifilm NP-W126S battery
Benro PocketPod tripod
SD memory card