Fujifilm X-H2 camera
€2,249.99 – €2,749.99
Over the past 10 years, Fujifilm have been finessing their X series of mirrorless cameras and lenses, and they are pulling out all the stops with this generation.
The Fujifilm X-H2 is the high-resolution sibbling to the sportier X-H2s.
With new features such as a 40 megapixel sensor, a 160 megapixel capture mode and 8k video recording, this powerful camera will keep up with the most demanding of creators.
Excellent ergonomics, sturdy build quality and reliable image stabilisation, also make it a super choice for enthusiasts and pros.
All in all, a great value proposition from Fujifilm.
- Fujifilm make EXCELLENT lenses, so it is great to have a high resolution camera body to get the most out of them.
- Superb build quality – overbuilt lens mount and mechanical shutter rated for 500,000 shots.
- Large and clear electronic viewfinder for accurate representation of the scene.
- New aspect ratios – you can now have the X-H2 saveyour JPEGS in 5:4 and 4:3.
- In-camera image stabilisation is rated for up to 7 stops of light – which is to say excellent!
- Two card slots – One CFexpress type B and one SD (UHS-ii rating) for added speed and peace of mind.
- Compatibility with two battery grips.
- Use the Fujifilm double charger.
|Rear Screen Type||Fully-articulating|
|Continuous Drive||15 fps (20fps w/ e-shutter and x1.3 crop)|
|Battery Life Shots||680|
|Dimensions||136 x 93 x 95 mm|
None at the moment.
SD memory card
Fujifilm NP-W235 battery
FUJIFILM Dual Charger for NP-W235 Battery