Canon RF 135mm F1.8L IS USM
This new 135mm prime lens for the Canon EOS R system is sure to be the ultimate event, wedding and portrait telephoto prime for even the most discerning photographer.
The Canon RF 135mm F1.8L IS USM now has built-in Image Stabilisation, custom function buttons and ring and a closer minimum focus distance.
A specialised lens which has no equal.
Claim back €225 with the Canon Winter Cashback. Promotion running until January 16th 2024. T&Cs apply.
- Part of Canon’s famed L series – best lens elements and coatings, fastest autofocus motors and weather-sealed construction.
- A 135mm lens is a standard for portrait photography – natural looking without any distortion. For events, such as weddings, get tight frames without having to get too close to the action.
- The f/1.8 aperture and nine aperture blades make for beautiful rendering of your subjects with the ability to delicately smooth out backgrounds if you wish.
- The lens itself offers 5.5 stops of image stabilisation (you can now shoot at lower ISO, slower shutterspeeds or smaller apertures) on the EOS R and RP, and up to 8 stops (!) on the EOS R bodies which have built-in stabilisation (ie the R6/R5/R3).
- A handy x0.26 magnification for detail shots at the wedding. Not a macro lens, but combining the sharpness of this lens with Canon’s great sensors, you should be able to zoom in digitally a good bit.
|Lens Type||Telephoto Prime|
|Lens Mount||Canon R|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Full-Frame and APS-C|
|Minimum Focus||0.7 m|
|Max Magnification||x 0.26|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||89 x 130 mm|