Canon RF 135mm F1.8L IS USM
This new 135mm prime lens for the Canon EOS R system is sure to be the ultimate event, wedding and portrait telephoto prime for even the most discerning photographer.
The Canon RF 135mm F1.8L IS USM now has built-in Image Stabilisation, custom function buttons and ring and a closer minimum focus distance.
A specialised lens which has no equal.
Awaiting restock delivery. This item may still be ordered, and will be supplied as promptly as possible
Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please leave your valid email address below.
- Part of Canon’s famed L series – best lens elements and coatings, fastest autofocus motors and weather-sealed construction.
- A 135mm lens is a standard for portrait photography – natural looking without any distortion. For events, such as weddings, get tight frames without having to get too close to the action.
- The f/1.8 aperture and nine aperture blades make for beautiful rendering of your subjects with the ability to delicately smooth out backgrounds if you wish.
- The lens itself offers 5.5 stops of image stabilisation (you can now shoot at lower ISO, slower shutterspeeds or smaller apertures) on the EOS R and RP, and up to 8 stops (!) on the EOS R bodies which have built-in stabilisation (ie the R6/R5/R3).
- A handy x0.26 magnification for detail shots at the wedding. Not a macro lens, but combining the sharpness of this lens with Canon’s great sensors, you should be able to zoom in digitally a good bit.
|Lens Type||Telephoto Prime|
|Lens Mount||Canon R|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Full-Frame and APS-C|
|Minimum Focus||0.7 m|
|Max Magnification||x 0.26|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||89 x 130 mm|
82mm UV Filter
Godox V860III TTL Li-Ion Flash
Godox 5in1 Reflector