Canon EOS R100 camera
If you are new to photography, picking it up as a hobby and maybe thinking of following a course, you probably want a balance of two things:
A digital camera that won’t break to bank (in case you end up “not-that-into-it”) but also a camera system you can grow with.
We think the Canon EOS R100 camera is the perfect fit.
Small, light and automated for always having with you, the EOS R100 also boasts all the manual settings for learning photography, a flash mount and access to Canon’s latest and ever-growing Eos R series of cameras, lenses and accessories.
Camera includes the Canon RF-S 18-45mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM lens.
- APS-C size 24 megapixel sensor for great image quality indoor and outdoor.
- Just enough buttons and dials – nothing to put you off learning, yet enough to challenge yourself as you progress.
- Small (350 grams – 115 x90 x 60mm) yet comfortable to hold.
- Canon’s Dual-Pixel autofocus for quick and reliable tracking in both photography and video modes.
- Easy image and video transfer to your smartphone with Canon’s free app.
- The EOS R100 will capture great footage up to 4k resolution.
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Rear Screen Type||Fixed|
|Continuous Drive||6.5 fps|
|Battery Life Shots||320|
|Dimensions||115Ã‚Â x90 x 60mm|