Canon EF-S 24mm F2.8 STM
A highly portable pancake lens that’s ideal for travel and street photography. Its advanced optical design ensures great image quality, while a large f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held low-light shooting. STM focusing delivers smooth, near-silent AF when capturing movies.
One of our staff member’s all time favourite lens!
- Tiny! The Canon EF-S 24mm F2.8 STM is a true pancake lens at 1 inch high. Screw this onto your dslr for a new experience.
- Compatible with all Canon APS-C DSLRs (250d etc…) but not Canon Full-Frame DSLRs. You can adapt this to new RF mount Canon mirrorless cameras but for the EF-M system (M50 etc…) we recommend the EF-M 22mm f2 lens.
- 38mm (in full-frame equivalence) is a focal lengths that produces a natural perspective – useful for documentary, street and event photography. In addition the lens is quite sharp and lends itself to city and landscapes.
- Pair this with Canon’s Dual Pixel auto-focus for smooth and silent transitions in your video recordings.
- With an aperture of F/2.8 this lens gathers a lot more light than your average kit zoom – you can use a faster shutter to reduce shake/blurriness and lower your ISO, leading to crisper shots.
- Minimum focus distance of only 16cm – isolate your subjects and get close.
|Lens Type||Fixed standard prime|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-S|
|Focal Length||24mm (38mm in FF)|
|Compatible Format Sizes||APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||No|
|Size||68 x 23mm|
None at the moment.
52mm UV Filter
52mm Circular Polarizer