Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
With a compact, lightweight design that’s ideal for travel, this ultra wide-angle EF-S zoom lens lets you fit more in every shot for dramatic landscapes and expressive architectural images.
It’s built-in image stabiliser and silent focusing make it ideal for video recording as well.
- What it lacks in build quality (plastic mount vs. metal) it makes up in image quality and “carry-around-ability”. If you take care of your equipment, this is a lovely lens to have.
- Obvious uses are landscapes/cityscapes and real estate, but this also makes a great lens for dramatic portraits, street photography and creative close-ups.
- Can be adapted to EF-M cameras (M50 etc…) and some photographers even adapt it to other systems such as Sony and Fujifilm mirrorless cameras.
- Ultra-dispersion elements and multicoating of lenses mean you will get lovely sharp and contrasty images at a great price.
- Updated motors, microchips and full-time manual focus at the flick of a switch, make this a fun lens to use for video recording
|Lens Type||Wide-angle zoom|
|Compatible Format Sizes||APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||No|
|Lens Hood||EW-73 C|
|Size||75 x 72mm|
None at the moment.
67mm UV Filter
67mm Circular Polarizer
Frequently bought with:
Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS M
Kenro VT102 Video Tripod