Canon EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM
The gold standard and a lens you regularly find in professionals’ kits.
Excellent optics for 1:1 magnification macro shots, efficient image stabilisation for product, food and ceremony close-ups, rugged built quality, great optics and coatings we’ve come to recognise from Canon L-Series lenses.
An investment for sure, but a good one.
Half our staff use this lens at the moment.
Awaiting restock delivery. This item may still be ordered, and will be supplied as promptly as possible
- New hybrid stabilisation correcting for two types of shake movement at close focus distances (angular and horizontal/vertical shift). Stabilisation rated at 4 stops of light at regular distances, 3 stops at 0.5x magnification and 2 stops at its max magnification of 1x.
- The image stabilisation paired with the accurate focussing and superb optics make this an extremely versatile mid-telephoto lens – use it for outdoor portraits one day and your insect photography the next.
- Full time mechanical manual focus override is available without having to switch out of AF.
- Its fast and silent focussing makes it great for b-roll and detail recording.
- Adapts very well to the latest Canon mirrorless cameras with optional adapter.
- Focus limiter switch speeds things up when you aren’t shooting at macro distances.
|Lens Type||Macro - mid-telephoto|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Compatible Format Sizes||Full-Frame and APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||78 x 128mm|
None at the moment.
67mm UV Filter
67mm Circular Polarizer
Frequently bought with:
Godox M1 RGB LED light
Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS M