- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or sign-up to our newsletter.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd securely stores your data at O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd.
O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd will keep your name, phone number and email address for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
By signing up to our newsletter you agree to receive marketing and you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 021 427 3988
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 021 427 3988
Or write to us at:
O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd, 90 Oliver plunkett Street, Cork City, T12 K750
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that O’Leary’s Camera World Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone (01) 631 2398