€189.99 – €229.99
Lomography’s version of the Instant wide camera uses the readily available Fujifilm Instax Wide paper and adds a few interesting features.
Things like control over the flash, unlimited multiple exposures on the same sheet of paper, coloured flash gels and a sync port for connecting flashes and studio strobes.
Oh and a super clever lens cap that turns into a wireless remote! Get in the shot 🙂
Available in a few different kit options.
- Central Park Bundle includes a super wide lens to get more people in the shot, a close-up lens for macro shots and, what Lomography call the Splitzer, a lens mask that let’s you appear in different parts of the same photo thanks to multiple exposures.
- Auto exposure – the camera’s lightmeter takes care of getting the settings right.
- Exposure compensation for when you want to take a bit more control.
- 90mm lens (35mm equivalent) is ideal for portraits.
- Auto, 1/30 and Bulb shooting modes – for quick snaps, flash synched photos and unlimited long exposures.
- Lens cap doubles has a remote trigger.
- Tripod mount.
- Nicely packaged – makes for a great gift.
Fujifilm Instax Wide (Twin Pack)
Benro PocketPod tripod