Sony E 11mm F1.8
A nice addition to Sony’s APS-C line-up for those who like to go wiiiiiide.
An ultra-wide prime lens with good image quality and a bright aperture – should come in handy for the low-light cityscape shooters as well as the travel bloggers.
Awaiting restock delivery. This item may still be ordered, and will be supplied as promptly as possible
- Sony’s first ultra-wide prime for the a6000 series (and ZV-E10)
- Excellent optical performance, especially in terms of sharpness, contrast and flare-resistance.
- Bright f/1.8 aperture and decent close-up magnification for creating some background blur around close close subjects.
- Quite a bit of distortion which the camera will correct or you can leave it as is for added effect.
- Dual motors deliver fast and accurate autofocus – smooth tracking for video and fast moving subjects.
- Weather sealed.
- Reassignable focus hold button.
- Affordable especially when you consider it has all the features of a Sony G series lens.
|Lens Type||Ultra-Wide Prime|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Focal Length||11mm (FF equivalent of 18mm)|
|Compatible Format Sizes||APS-C|
|Lens Hood Supplied||Yes|
|Size||66 x 58mm|
Claim back €50 from Sony after purchase.
Offer runs from November 1st 2022 to January 15th 2023.
55mm Circular Polarizer
55mm UV Filter
Frequently bought with:
Sony GP-VPT2BT Shooting Grip With Wireless Remote Commander
Godox M1 RGB LED light