Nikon Z 7ii camera
€3,229.99 – €4,699.99
How does Nikon improve on an already great camera like the first version of the Z 7? Listen to the customers, add a couple useful features and tweak the already awesome power.
You now get two card slots (SD and XQD/CF Express), faster autofocus acquisition/tracking and the ability to use the camera running off the mains (studio photographers: no more worrying about battery life).
A favourite of landscape, fine art and studio photographers.
- 45 Megapixel image-stabilised sensor that has made the d850 and previous Z 7 so succesfull.
- ISO starts at 64 for supremely clean images with loads of range to work with.
- Excellent ergonomics and button “customisability”.
- Viewfinder optics borrowed from Nikon’s binocular division, for an improved electronic viewfinder experience.
- Dual processors offer faster operations and a stronger buffer when firing off bursts of shots.
- Excellent battery life and the ability to use the camera while plugged into the mains.
- Stellar video quality (4k up to 60fps) as well as solid microphone/headphone ports and the ability to connect external recorders (Atomos Ninja and the like).
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Rear Screen Type||Tilting|
|Continuous Drive||10 fps|
|Battery Life Shots||800|
|Dimensions||134 x 101 x 70 mm|
None at the moment.
DSLR Accessory Kit
72mm UV Filter
Nikon FTZ Mount Adapter
Frequently bought with:
Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 S
Nikon Z 24-70mm F2.8 S
Nikon Z 14-30mm F4 S